FED is open to all — whether you eat food, play a role in the food system, or have a passion for food issues! (Check out photos from last year's event.)
Spread the word with #FEDNWI!
Tickets are $20 now or $25 at the door, and include panel discussions, workshops, locally-sourced lunch, and admittance to the Expo. You can also visit the ticket link to reserve an Expo booth for your farm, business, or non-profit. Get your tickets today!
Food justice is our theme for FED 2018. This year's topics will include:
- food access
- marketing for food businesses
- grants & funding
- soil health
- resource sharing
- farm to school
- urban farming
Be a part of the Expo!
You can reserve your booth on Eventbrite now! Exhibit space is intended for food producers, community groups, food businesses, and anyone who provides services or goods to local growers or consumers. A 6-foot table will be provided. Electricity will be available but please bring your own extension chords. The booth fee is $50 and also includes event admission and lunch for one. This is a fantastic opportunity to get exposure in front of a very focused audience of 150-200 consumers, farmers, and others who are into local food. You can also provide samples and/or sell items that day if you like (as long as you have necessary permits).
Thank you, sponsors!
Thank you to the amazing sponsors who are making this event possible!
- County Line Orchard - Venue Sponsor
- Nature's Cupboard - Eco Sponsor
- Legacy Foundation - Supporting Sponsor
- Indiana Farmers Union - Supporting Sponsor
- Anthem, Inc. - Wellness Sponsor
- The Pax Center - Lunch Sponsor
- Hoosier Young Farmers Coalition - Programming Sponsor
- Purdue Extension - Communications Sponsor
- American Heart Association - Programming Sponsor
- Lakeshore Public Media - Media Sponsor
- Indiana Grown - Programming Sponsor
- CoThrive Timebank - Community Project Sponsor
- Creative Solutionz - In-kind Sponsor
- Decay Devils - Art Sponsor
- Edible Michiana - Supporting Sponsor
- Gotham Greens - In-kind Sponsor
- Grapevine Local Food Marketing - Marketing Sponsor
- Kauffman Chiropractic - Local Ingredient Sponsor
- Little Italy - In-kind Sponsor
- Marilyn's Bakery - In-kind Sponsor
- The Market - In-kind Sponsor
- Mrs. Dornberg's Culinary Experience - Local Ingredient Sponsor
- Rainfield Farm - In-kind Sponsor
- Sampson Beef - Community Project Sponsor
- Smalltown Coffee Co. - Local Ingredient Sponsor
- South Bend Homestead Urban Farm - Local Ingredient Sponsor
- Valpo Velvet - Sweet Sponsor
FED sponsorship is a beautiful opportunity to let your stakeholders know you’re supporting local food system work! Sponsorships start at $100. Download sponsorship information (PDF) and reserve your spot now for maximum visibility!