Highlights of the 2017 Gardening Show include:
- A Seed & Bulb Exchange - quite possibly the largest on-site event of its type in the country. Your $10 paid admission (cash or check) includes free Seed & Bulb Exchange tickets. This year our goal is to have an inventory of 10,000 packets of seed and an assortment of approximately 2,000 bulbs. So many choices!
- Presentations by national, regional and local gardening speakers
- Demonstrations - hands on "how to" topics on basic gardening skills
- The Happening Place in Building 3 where there's lots of things TO DO!
- More than 125 exhibitors and vendors of products and services for and about gardens and gardening
- Garden photography contest
- Gently used gardening magazines sale–bargains begin at $0.25 each
- Gently used gardening tools sale at the Garden Shed
- Children's Corner educational activities
- Catered dining service
- 50/50 raffle and the chance to win door prizes
- Discounted hotel rate for overnight guests
The Annual Gardening Show is sponsored by Purdue Extension - Porter County and its Porter County Master Gardeners Association, and generously supported by Northwest Indiana Clean Air.